√99以上 we are so proud of you my son 327758-We are so proud of you my son

My son is turning "30" wow I wrote this for him, a poem saying how much his father and I love him50 Love, Proud & Sweet Messages for Daughter moreProud Messages to Daughter A daughter is such a blessing for parents Daughters are naturally more caring than sons You can debate with me, but this is the truth in most cases Daughters are so emotional to their father, mother, brother, and sister including Read More

We are so proud of you my son

We are so proud of you my son- Dear son, I am so happy to see you grow such a remarkable young man, which makes me so proud I love you so much; 41 Greatest Proud of Your Accomplishment Quotes The day your son became a man The day he graduated or got that promotion The day he got engaged or the day he was first over the finishing line Watching your son grow up to be a man is one of the true joys of parenthood, and the day he achieved that milestone that you've watched him strive for, sometimes for years

 "I am so proud of you, my son You make my life brighter" — Anonymous "Dear son Achieve all things that make you happy And know that I am always proud of you" — Anonymous "Whenever I look at you, I'm proud to give birth to you I love you, son!" — Anonymous "Dear sonIt is the purest love, unconditional and true It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake YOUR SON will hold your hand for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a whole lifetime If you have a son that makes your life worth living just by being around him and you're proud of your son, Let the whole world knowTelling others that you are my so (More Than Sayings) Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be I may not carry you now in my arms but I will always carry you in my heart

 30 Ways to Say I'm Proud of You to Someone Special in Your Life Use thirty phrases to say "I'm proud of you" to make the special person feel good and empowered 1 I am in awe of your talent and accomplishments When someone knows that you are not only proud, but you are inspired and amazed, it will be an even better complimentI'm So Proud of the Young Man You're Becoming, My Son That first day of kindergarten feels like a million years ago when I think of all that you've learned since then And yet to my mama heart it feels like only yesterday that I tearfully walked home from the bus stop alone That is "It makes me proud to say 'that's my son/daughter!'" "You must be the fastest kid on your team!" "You're a really great reader" "How did you know that answer, that's amazing You are so smart!" "You are very mature for a __year old kid" "That was a tough situation, but you handled it really well!" The more we

We are so proud of you my sonのギャラリー

各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます

Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewidtog H7 0ahvq4nckhdkodlyyababggjlzg Sig Aod64 2hktr9rwxpqtbeyfogbf01vbolmq Adurl Ctype 5


ソース↗

 I'm proud of my child because He do his best on everything She has a lot of challenges and overcomes each one with a positive attitude She is intelligent, caring, hard working and has a British sense of humor We are proud of our kid because he's caring, respectful and kind He likes to help others, and he has compassion for those in needYou are the most amazing little man, I know you will grow up to be the most amazing man, father, partner, and a true gift to this world Happy Birthday to our Son!

Incoming Term: we are so proud of you my son,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.